Looking for mauritians in Toronto

Invite me as well

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone here is going to the Mauritian divali celebration in Mississauga on November 5. I was thinking about it but would feel awkward to go alone..

Hi Anusha, do you  have more infos about the event like  time ,location  .etc ...will definitely love to go ...

I tried adding the invite pic i saw on facebook but I'm not sure you can see it.  If you add Ashish Sumputh on facebook (one of the organisers) you will see it. Try the link below:

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14705913_10154569320537988_2775511488497554298_n.jpg?oh=17a38f6b9dcda808e0193106ff93c26a&oe=588B48E6

Hi

I am new on this site. Looking forward to hear from Mauritian families.

Hi my name is keshnee
Am from Mauritius.
Am currently living some 30 mins away (by car)  from Toronto, and i need move to Toronto and am wondering if any of you is panning to get an apartment in we could share please (female only)

Let me know
thanks
keshnee

and yea am looking to make mauritian friends too! i miss us mauritians so much! lol

Hello Keshnee,

You should drop your ad under the Shared accommodation in Toronto section. You will be easily be contacted if someone has an offer.

Best of luck

Christopher
Expat.com

Hey Christopher,

Ok I'll do that.
Thanks dear!

regards
Keshnee

Hello Nazia. Im a Mauritian and Im in process to imigrate to Canada.  Can u pls help me to tell me about life there....I mean ho w easy can I get a job.  How are the expenses over there....etc

Hello Anusha. Im Usha from Mauritius and in the process to imigrate to Canada. Pls advice if it worth to come over there? I mean the cost of living over there....the living over there etc....

Please add me in your WhatsApp ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi AYesha,

I am from Mauritius living in mississauga

Guys , On meetup.com You can join the group GTA SOCCER VOLLEYBALL BADMINTON BALL HOCKEY.
This is  managed by Mauritians. .

hi
My name is Tanweer. I am from mauritius. i also badky wants to speak some creole.
go out with my kind of peoples

Hi Everybody,

I am a Mauritian, living in Toronto since 2008. This forum has not been active since December 2018. I would like to connect with you. Maybe we should organize a "Dhollpuri Party".

Regards,
Kumar

hello,

Whelan from Mauritius. I want to move to Canada, do you still help people who consider to move ?
waiting for your reply. Thanks  :)

Hello kumar Im  Shirin, from mahebourg, now living in burlington,nice to meet our own people

Hello, me too

Hello Shirin,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please note that this is an old discussion and that you might not get as many replies.

Feel free to create a new discussion on the forum to engage with other members.

Cheers

Djameel
Expat.com Team