New members of the Saint Martin forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Saint Martin forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Saint Martin if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi, my name is Miguel and I reside in the Dominican Republic. I would like to work in Sanit Martin in the hotel amd turisim area, I have more than 3 years of customer service experience and sales. I have really strong people skills and I like the team work, Im very responsable and punctual.

@miguelprensa09

Hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Saint Martin section of the website for better exposure. I also recommend that you google search hotels and send them your candidacy.

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

Hello,

I am a travel agent in New Mexico and hubby and I have been married 40 years. He will retire in about 2 years and we are seriously looking to move where its warm all the time.  May be a few years away but want to start planning. My kids live in the area, and that has kept me here. No grandbabies' coming, but my daughter has MS. Doing good for now, but you never know. We plan to rv for a few years and then plan a move. Main concern is good healthcare as we get older. We really have not even decided where would be best for us, and what struggles people face. At this point we are not even sure we can do humidity fulltime.  We have very little here. We do travel quite a bit though, so have been around it. Any thoughts or lessons you learned along the way would help.

@hashmobile

Hello and welcome on board !

Since you posted on the Saint Martin forum, have you been researching info about this particular destination ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056257

Thanks!

Closed