New members of the Kosovo forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kosovo forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kosovo if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

hello Mr. Julien I would like to leave in Kosovo could you help me for that thanks

Hello abdurrahman12390,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Where exactly would you like to go?

We need more details in order to help you.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl I would like to go in Kosovo

Hello abdurrahman12390,

Why did you choose Kosovo?

Before making a move there, have you read enough about the country? Finding a job in Kosovo might actually be very hard as it is not a popular destination among expatriates.

I suggest you do some research first and then you can consider submitting your CV in the Jobs in Kosovo section.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com

@Julien ii am living in Bangladesh. it's Asian country but i want to move in Kosovo. Can you help me to get a work permt?

Hello Zaman,

Welcome to expat.com!

What made you choose Kosovo?

Kindly note that we cannot help you obtain a work permit.

I suggest you read my last message again.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien my name is sreekumar sivankutty currently working as a carpenter at Rixos premium Hotel saadiyat abudhabi UAE, I have 6years of experience in construction and 8years of experience in hospitality I like to move Kozovo, how can I get a job in Kozovo.

hello Sree Kumar69,

Welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Kosovo section of the website. Unfortunately, we have little information about how to get a job there.

Regards

Bhavna

Sir/I want to go to kosovo. But my educational qualification is less. But I have work experience in Malaysia. Can anyone help me to get going.i m from bangladeshi

hello everyone and welcome on board !

New members looking for a job are required to create their CV in the Jobs in Kosovo section of the website.

The forum should not be used to look or ask for jobs.

Thank you

Bhavna

Hi there, Kosovo resident here!

Can I know more about the reasons why you want to come to Kosovo?

Anyone who is interested, please contact me!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056253

Thanks!

Closed