New members of the Fiji forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Fiji forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Fiji if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,my name is Dr Sochukwu Joy Ekwu.

I am a doctor and want to work in Fiji. Please how do I go about it?

Hi

My name is Anton Fernando from Sri Lanka ,currently working as Assistant General Manager and having MBA-uk,BSc in Management ,advance diploma and lean six sigma black belt, And also I am having 24 year working experience in Finance,operationals,etc.

I am seeking a better position in Fiji where I can perfrom well

Thanks

Regards

Anton

Hi,

I'm Manisha from Sri Lanka and already settled in Fiji. I have worked as Japanese Translator for more than 5 years. I'm studying & following Japanese Language since 2004 up to now. Almost 19 years of experience. I have been Japan for 5 years also. So, if you have any jobs related to Japanese Language plz send a reply for this.

Thank you

Regards

Manisha

@lakshi3082

Hello Manisha and welcome !

I would suggest that you create your CV in the Job offers in Fiji section of the website so that you benefit from more visibility.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna1f917.svg

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1056217

Thanks!

Closed