New members of the Barbados forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Barbados forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Barbados if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

i need help to relocate to babardos, I don't have any family over there i need a friend in babardos to put me true.

Hello chibuzoragunwanna

Welcome on board !

Please note that if you want to move, you need to have a real project like finding a job, creating a business or studies. Having a friend there will not be of great help.

I suggest you think a little more about your goals and aims.

All the best,

Bhavna

@chibuzoragunwanna hey my name is Rommel we could hook up and u will get to know about Barbados more

@Julien

Thanks for welcoming me. I'm a Nigerian living in Nigeria but considering relocating to Barbados if it will favourable.

I'm into cosmetology tourism, an entrepreneur, a property consultant and a journalist.  I have over two decades of experience in all these fields.

I'm happily married.

Once again, thank you.

Ogundimuoduntan

@Julien Hi, I'm new, not sure how to use this medium. I recently moved to Barbados, I'm from the French Island of St. Martin, and still seeking to make some friends or acquaintances in Barbados. I also want to brush up on my french, so thought meeting some French nationals would help me. If you are interested, in meeting a new friend and talking french, then let's meet! Bonne journèe!

@Julien hi I am Gloria

im a Nigerian I reside in United Arab Emirate.

I am a healthcare personnel, I'm hoping to relocate to Barbados in search of a greener pasture.

mid you have any information that can help me

any company that employs internationally with sponsorship please feel free to relate it to me.

thank you guys

Hi everyone,

I have recently moved to Barbados on the welcome stamp and wanted to meet friends who are here on the stamp also.

Please feel free to contact me :)

@Julien

Good morning julien .

My name is nzoukio claire

I'm 28 years old and I live in Cameroon.

My projects are live this country for Barbados to fine a job why not of it's possible stay there . I wanted to know if it's possible and what can I do for .

Thank for your answer.

@Julien am azubuike nwaigwe givet am a Nigerian and 35yei want known how I can get a job in Barbados

@azubikenwaigwe05 Hello and welcome !

Please create your cv in the Jobs in Barbados section of the website. You may also search for opportunities on LinkedIn.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi all,

Newbie on the Barbados forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Barbados if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
-@Julien

Hi Julien!

I'm planning to relocate to Barbados from Nigeria, it will be my pleasure if anyone can drop an information or contact on affordable housing to rent. And also, I will be needing news friends in Barbados.

I am a great cook, I have great communication skills, I'm very fluent in English and I can do any type of job. 

@SadeG2023

Hi! I will be relocating soon from Nigeria, do you think we could be friends?

@marykokie116 Hello and welcome !

For what purpose are you moving to Barbados ? Do you have a job yet to sustain yourself ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna! For relocation purpose. No, I do not have a job yet. Hoping to find when I arrive.

@JulienHow are you I hope you are fine I am an experienced driver who can drive all vehicles fluently other than that I can't tell you anything.

"Hello,

I'm from Rwandan currently work and live in Gabon, serving as the representative of OSKA company. I'm interested in a short internship in avocado production in Barbados. Could you provide information on agriculture companies offering internships or potential opportunities for learning? Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Olivier Rievais

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055818

Thanks!

Closed