New members of the Bahamas forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bahamas forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Bahamas if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is Husein Hajj from Ghana and a practitioner in African/Traditional Chinese medicine, and works currently with Quali Pack Natural Health Centrel.

I graduated

From the University of Ghana( Legon ) after my 14 years professional driving work.

However, I am interested in exploring in the Alternative

Medicines of the Bahamas as my key project.

I am Winifred, a   Nigerian Registered nurse/ midwife and Bahamas registered nurse who is willing to relocate and work in Bahamas

I am Sabrina, A American looking to move to the bahamas. I am in money  services.

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

Feel free to start your own thread on the Bahamas forum so that members can guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi am Shillah from Zimbabwe.willing to know more about Bahamas .want to relocate there have experience in tourism industry and am also a caregiver.if they are also Zimbabweans in bahamas am willing to hook up

@Julien I am vasta from Uganda interested in relocating to Bahamas.

Am here so that I can get to understand everything about Bahamas,the jobs available for Ugandans, business opportunities available,and education opportunities as well.

Am happy to be here.

@Julien my name is kasarachi  am coming to bahamas soon, Bahamas is my dream country and am happy that I will come soon

I will be happy to have somebody to help me when I come

Welcome on board @kcknwagod,

When are you looking forward to move to the Bahamas ? What are you plans once you reach destination ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna I greet you,  am coming next month, like I said before Bahamas is my dream country am coming to stay and work

@Julien hi I'm Eric Tsatsu from Ghana. I am a sportsman and student. I have been to the Bahamas in 2017 for Youth Commonwealth Wealth Games and return to Ghana when the tournament ended. I have a friend in The Bahamas who want me to come stay there permanently. But I don't know the way to get a Bahamas visa…..Please help me

I'm Hope,a registered Nurse Midwife from Nigeria and also a Bahamian Registered Nurse who is willing to relocate as soon as possible.

@Jumobi

I am a Nigerian with high esteem qualifications and skills. I have Master and bachelor degrees in Economics/Statistics/Education with 18 years working experiences in tertiary institution(teaching), logistics and supply chain management, store manager, heavy truck driver and production Economist. Gym and healthcare instructor. Fluent in English speaking , little french and Portuguese in simple communications.

I love to be part of Bahamas workforce and it's development as a whole.

I am EMEKA CHRISTIAN ONWUEGBUNAM, I am a military chaplain and a publisher,I want to come to Bahamas for short holiday and I need an Igbo brother that can receive me from the airport thanks

Hi there

I'm Frimpong, part of the Ghanaian nurses who are coming to Bahamas next week. I would love to meet friends particularly in Nassau as I'll be working at Princess Margaret Hospital.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055814

Thanks!

Closed