New members of the Brunei forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Brunei forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Brunei if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hello  I am from Tanzania

am planning to have my higher studies in brunei and i real wish to study in this magnificent country

My course is petroleum engineering

so am sincerely asking if i can have a scholarship to be offered so that i can join the people of brunei

Hi I am shaun

I am from south africa, with here with my wife and 6 year old daughter. We are new here and still finding our feet. My wife is working and I'm seeing to my kid buy would like to do some work. I also am looking to find things to keep my kid occupied and entertained.

Hello fellow Bruneians!

my name is Jake and I spent majority of 2012-2019 living between Brunei and Perth, Australia.

I will once acceptable, write my own post in regard to my wish to move back to Brunei in more detail, but I've searched far and wide to find the right community and I think this is the best one.

my goal is to move back to Brunei, with any assistance or advice I can get from anyone willing to spare the time. For now I'd like to keep it simple but upon further talking, I will explain why I left and why I'm so eager to come back.

any help at all would be world changing for me.

thank you for reading! I guarantee my story will not disappoint.

Jake

Welcome on board Jake !

Feel free to open your own topic on the Brunei forum should you need info.

All the very best

Bhavna

@Julien

I'm actually planning to move over to Brunei. I would like to take up a ecturing job or any other sweet stuff I can lay hands on. I have Bachelor Degree In Film Arts and Master's degree in English Literature, I hope these makes me hot cake over there?

Hello Farykiss1,

Welcome on board !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Brunei section of the website for better visibility.

You may also contact Recruitment agencies in Brunei to enquire.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello, I am Svetlana. recently moved to Brunei, living in Bandar.

@svetlanaandrosova Hello and welcome on board !

How do you find Brunei so far ?

Wish you all the best

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055671

Thanks!

Closed