New members of the Mayotte forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Mayotte forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mayotte if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello everyone, I am called Tumayini Samson from Kenya currently living in Mayotte, am happy to be in touch with "expat" because this is where I meet people that we share the same problem of not knowing French.

I am trying to learn French, as I am looking for a job here in Mayotte, Mamoudzou

Hello,

My name is Marie. Looking forward to visit Mayotte November of 2023. My first language is French, also English.

Would love to have some friends without going to dates sites. Please provide all info you can.

Thank you so much 🙂

Marie

Hello Marie

where do you live in Mayotte, I live close to Baobab, would be nice to meet

Oh I just realized that you are coming in November, I live you my whatsapp feel free to contact me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Tatiana Nigout

Hello,

Haha! It's  all good.

Could you tell me a bit about Mayotte?

For example, work, apartment, life, weather...what do I need to stay for 6 months there?

Thank you,

Marie

Hello everyone,

@ Tatiana Nigout, welcome  please share your contact details in private by clicking on Marie's username > send a message.

@ Marie, welcome. You may also create your own topic on the Mayotte forum to seek advice from members.

Do you speak/write french ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Bonjour, Hello

Oui je parles français, pour l'écriture je fais dès fautes d'orthographe.

Yes I speak French, when it comes to writing I make spelling mistakes.

Merci,

Marie

@mariednouille

Have a look at the french-speaking Mayotte forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4056

There are more french speakers in Mayotte, so most probably, your questions will be answered quicker on the french speaking forum. However please note that you will have to write only in French on that section and english on this one.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you so much!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055647

Thanks!

Closed