Do you recommend any places ?

Hi! My name is Peter and I'm glad to be here. Lithuania has recently been our lead when it comes to starting cooperation with dealers, so we want to get to know this country and people. It is a beautiful country with a beautiful culture that we are just getting to know.

We, however, are looking for a place in Lithuania where it would be worth going to start cooperation with car dealers offering car tuning. [link moderated]

We heard that it is a very beautiful country, but we do not know Lithuania - do you recommend any places where, apart from talking to potential dealers, we will be able to visit as tourists?

We want to get to know the culture and see beautiful cities, but in relation to the business we run.

If you have any recommendations for us, please let us know in the comments. We will gladly take them into account when preparing the next trip.

Hello Yenncoo,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Lithuania forum so that members may guide you.

We do have a couple of articles about tis destination in the Expat Guide, might be worthwhile reading them : Living in Lithuania guide for expats

Regards,

Bhavna

@yenncoo if didnt conduct your trip already, i know places in Vilnius and Kaunas !