Deed of ownership or right to use a property ?

Hello

Can a foreigner buy non-commercial and non-agricultural land in Georgia ?

If your answer to this question is "yes", does a foreigner who buys non-commercial and non-agricultural land in Georgia get a deed of ownership ( not a right to use a property ) ?

Thank you.

I ask myself this question because

1) there are real estate agents or lawyers (Georgian or non-Georgian) who answer "yes" to this question ;

2) there are other real estate agents or lawyers (Georgian or non-Georgian) who answer "no" to this question ;

3) there are other real estate agents or attorneys (Georgian or non-Georgian) who have published an article or video in which they answer "yes" to this question AND a few months later have published an article or video in which they answer "no" to this question ;

4) there are real estate agents or attorneys ( Georgian or non-Georgian ) who tell foreigners that they can buy real estate in Georgia, who give a lot of information about available real estate, and who stop answering emails when asked this question by email in a respectful manner for some reason I do not know ;

5) there are many strangers who say on the internet that they have purchased real estate in Georgia and do not respond when asked this question by email in a respectful manner for some reason I do not know.

Regards

Etienne