Carmelita Gardens, Belize

I have been on this developers mailing list for a couple of years now, watching as they progressed.

Full disclosure, I have never been there, but I have driven through/around areas a few miles away.

I have absolutely no connection in anyway, I just think these folks are going about things in the proper way, unlike the questionable way things are "promised" at a future development named "Holistic Belize". 

I am a water/beach guy, so Placencia where I have my home is my kinda place. 1f60e.svg

However this development is well located near several key areas, but still remote from tourist areas. 

Here is a link to it, and to the many folks on this forum looking to move to Belize, check thing place out.

[link moderated]

Looks interesting

Looks interesting
-@WeBelizeisbestforus

Yes it does, real homes completed, plus real homes under construction. infrastructure in place.

Real people living there now.

Anyone can visit, rent before you buy, not just a controlled tour for out of country folks. 

Google Carmelita Gardens, Belize to see reviews, maps, videos, and more.

I also have heard about a new development called Coconut Point near one of the inland lakes located near the new "Costal Highway". The "Costal Highway" is still under construction, all the bridges are reported to be completed, paving has started, and rumors say it will be finished in 2023. This long anticipated road will cut about an hour off the drive from the international airport BZE down to the Hummingbird Hwy near Dangriga, eliminating driving through Belmopan.