Help Needed With Public Transport Asian Side Istanbul

I will be coming to Istanbul end of February with my parents, staying in Sultanahmet however wanted to visit 1 day on Asian side on a Tuesday.

I know theres a lot to do and have had loads of suggestions but was mainly interested in the below:

Go to Kadikoy Tuesday Market, Visit Camlica Mosque, Visit Bahariye Street (try famous Siya Sofrasi Restaurent).

I needed help with public transport as I have IstanbulKart Card.

I plan to go to Kadikoy Tuesday market first thing in the morning, and then after shopping at the market visit the Camlica Mosque, that way I can probably aim to pray the Zohar (afternoon prayer) at Camlica Mosque. How would you recommend getting to Tuesday Kadikoy Market from Kadakikoy Ferry Station? Would you recommend public transport or better to get a taxi?

After finishing Tuesday market I will head to Camlica Mosque and then once finished from Camlica Mosque head to Bahariye Street.

Please advise how I can get from Karikoy Tuesday Market to Camlica Mosque? Is it better to use public transport or get taxi? Also In terms of getting to Bahariye street from Camlica Mosque, would you recommend taxi or is there a easy public transport route I can take?

Many Thanks