Prasart & Kapchoeng info.

Is anyone on this forum familiar with Prasart and Kapchoeng communities in Surin province? This is for advice on hotel accommodation, bus connections from Bangkok and logistics companies operating there. Thank you in advance.

Is anyone on this forum familiar with Prasart and Kapchoeng communities in Surin province? This is for advice on hotel accommodation, bus connections from Bangkok and logistics companies operating there. Thank you in advance.
[email protected]

Prasat and Kap Choeng are districts (amphoe) in southern Surin,not communities.

@Gary1957 have a look on TripAdvisor or similar websites,there'll be plenty of info available. If your looking for hotels have a look on Booking.com or Hotels.com,read independent reviews on any hotel you like the look of,if the majority of the reviews are good you know that your fairly sure of getting a decent place.  I've never been to Surin but if you google it I'm sure you'll find out which bus you need to get. The main bus station in Bangkok serves the whole country I believe,mind you it's over 30 years since I took a bus in Thailand but I'm sure it hasnt changed that much. The coaches look really comfortable. What I wouldn't recommend using are those smaller white minibuses,they might be cheaper but they're death traps driven by maniacs,so many crashes involving those things. Enjoy your time in Thailand👍

www.ryansresort.com Prassat! Owner a UK guy name Gary. Has a great pub & swimming pool which I built!