Language certificate accepted by the federal police

Hello

apart from the arm celpe. What other certificate does the Federal Police accept as proof of Portuguese language certification. Of course, the federal police accept other certificates. So don't come and repeat celpe bras. thank you

09/19/22  Of course, the federal police accept other certificates. So don't come and repeat celpe bras. thank you
[email protected] TODAN

Oh, you know that for a fact, do you?  Well then, don't keep us in suspense:  please tell us what they accepted from YOU.

Otherwise, drop the attitude next time.

Hello
apart from the arm celpe. What other certificate does the Federal Police accept as proof of Portuguese language certification. Of course, the federal police accept other certificates. So don't come and repeat celpe bras. thank you
[email protected] TODAN

With that kind of attitude, you are actually asking for help?

Good luck to you

Sorry for my a little aggressive poste. it is to prevent the debate from going in other directions. precisely I have not yet filed the naturalização and have my talk of 2 other certificates. I just want to be sure

• EnsinE
  • Senac EaD

I apologize for my somewhat arrogant post.

09/19/22 @Owen TODAN. Here are the proofs of Portuguese language proficiency that the Polícia Federal is permitted by law to accept with a petition for naturalization. Keep in mind that naturalization is a sovereign act, and while the PF/Justice Ministry is permitted to grant it, nothing in the law requires them to grant it:

13 Document indicative of the ability to communicate in the Portuguese language, which can be done by one of the documents identified in Article 5 of Portaria nº 623, of 13.11.2020, published on 17.11.2020:

13.1 Certificate of:

13.1a A grade of "Intermediate" or above on CelpeBras;

13.1b Successful of completion of a bachelor's degree program or an advanced degree program at a Brazilian educational institution accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education;

13.1c Approval in the national professional accreditation Examination of the Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil, Brazil's governing organization for lawyers;

13.1d Satisfactory conclusion of a Portuguese Language course for foreigners accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education, along with the applicant's grade report and the program syllabus. The documentation must affirm that the petitioner was "approved", not merely "enrolled" or a "participant". To determine whether a program is accredited, research it here: https://emec.mec.gov.br/

13.2 Proof of completing Brazilian primary or secondary school graduation  requirements by passing the Exame Nacional para Certificação de Competências de Jovens e Adultos - ENCCEJA, Brazil's version of the high school equivalency examination.

13.3 Nomination to the post of professor, expert, or scientist through a public competition in a Brazilian public university;

13.4 A grade report or similar document proving successful completion of the course of study of a Brazilian primary, secondary, or remedial school recognized by the competent state Education Department;

13.5 A medical school diploma revalidated by a Brazilian public university after the petitioner passes the examination, Exame Nacional de Revalidação de Diplomas Médicos Expedidos por Instituições de Educação Superior Estrangeira - REVALIDA applied by INEP.

09/19/22 The document list in Portuguese can be found here:

(https://www.gov.br/mj/pt-br/assuntos/se … oordinaria)

Edited to add link, 09/20/22

thank you for your contribution, I will read more about it

@abthree

Over and above adthree!! Thank you!

09/20/22 Sorry for my a little aggressive poste. it is to prevent the debate from going in other directions. precisely I have not yet filed the naturalização and have my talk of 2 other certificates. I just want to be sure
EnsinE
Senac EaD
[email protected] TODAN

I have reviewed the online writeups for both of these credentials. Underneath the marketing language, the EnsinE program, like so many created since 2017, appears to be a CelpeBras preparation course, intended to improve the student's chances of passing the exam. The SENAC program appears to be a practical program to supply recent immigrants with basic language skills for day to day life in Brazil. I have no way to evaluate EnsinE's claims, not being familiar with the institution. SENAC has a solid reputation for practical (not academic) education, and I would trust its course to deliver on its promises. Those promises, though, do not seem to include the academic knowledge of Portuguese required for naturalization.

In your place, I would contact the management of both programs and ask them straight out, "Will successful completion of this program be accepted by the Polícia Federal as proof of Portuguese competency for naturalization, in place of CelpeBras?" Any answer short of "Yes, it will." should probably be understood as a "No."

Hello
[email protected] TODAN

If you are questioning my response, I was only stating what I was told by a "front line" agent. Now, this agent worked migration only. The citizenship process is normally via the back office. (senior agents or Advogados)