Live in Boa Vista

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone had any information on getting a job in Boa Vista as a British citizen I'm looking to move out there as my partner lives there I work in hospitality and wondering how easy it would be for me to get a job ?

any information would be great

thank you

Hi Hayecourt,

Welcome on board !

There are resorts and villas in the surroundings, have you enquired from them if they have any vacancy ?

Regards,

Bhavna

I haven't yet I was going to try and get a little job when I arrived there would you think it's better trying to do it before?

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone had any information on getting a job in Boa Vista as a British citizen I'm looking to move out there as my partner lives there I work in hospitality and wondering how easy it would be for me to get a job ?
any information would be great
thank you
[email protected]

Hi there,

Boavista has much fewer hotels and service providers in the tourism sector, compared to Sal. Since you're in hospitality and the hotels, restaurants and other operators are serving mostly English-speaking tourists, you might have luck in finding a job.

Be advised, the island with the most robust tourism sector is Sal. You'd have a much better chance landing a job in Sal than Boavista. However, your best bet would be to personally go to the hotels and other operators in Boavista, after after you arrive there.

Best of luck,

Angelo