Antara Living Compound

Hi,

I moved to Riyadh 3 weeks ago.  My wife and 2 dogs will be joining.  Does anyone have any knowledge of Antara compound please?  I am thinking of taking a unit there.  It's very nice but has some bad google reviews about management and maintenance issues.  Perhaps teething issues but just want to know before I sign up.

Thanks

Hi,  did you ever get a reply to your question? I have exactly the same question as you. We are moving to Riyadh in a few months and trying to decide on a compound. Thank you!

I found the attitude of the leasing staff to
be strangely arrogant. They have vacant property and we are the clients and yet one finds oneself acting as a supplicant - begging to be shown around when they can find time to squeeze you in. Very off-putting. Very inflexible. No thanks Antara.

Can I ask what leasing agent you dealt with?  I had the same issue but am moving in this week.

If you are moving in then that's great - you obviously liked the compound enough to get over their really arrogant attitude … my husband is so irritated he now won't even go and look! 🤷‍♀️
I wish you all the best x

@travelsi Hi did you settle on Antara? I will be moving out to Saudi with my wife and three children summer 23. Based on brochures and what I have read we are thinking Antara or Al Nakhla.

Anyone know if they allow sharing of villas? I am looking to rent a villa to share with 1-2 other guys soon

We're moving there in a month or so.

We've been dealing with Nour from the management and she's been great regarding communication. We're hoping to move in next month; I'll update you all then.

@prhsa7 Please let us know how it goes for you. I agree Nour has been great with responding in detail. We are planning to move from the USA to Riyadh and this compound seemed to have units available and they have a bus to the AIS-R school.

@Nafisa09 I'll keep in touch via these means. We've just lived in the USA for 4.5 years as a British family. It'll be good to connect with you guys.

I've lived in Antara now for 6 weeks, really nice compound

@Hassony77, could you tell me more about Antara please?

1. Is the internet fast enough for gaming? (my son)
  2. Are there organised sports/activities for the kids?
  3. Can Amazon deliveries be accepted at the compound?

Thank you in advance.

@Hassony77 do you know if they have any units for sale?

@pajotm

hello are you looking for property to buy ?

Regards

Bhavna

I am potentially moving to Riyadh in a few months. how much rent would i be looking to pay for a one bedroom apartment in Antara? I also heard Orient compound is nice-does anyone have any experience of living there? thx

@PepperRoseRuby

i am in the spot where you were a few months ago. looking to move to Riyadh in November - December 2023 - would like to ask about your Antara experience so far?

how much is it to rent a 1BR apartment there?