Compounds in Riyadh, close to DQ

Hi guys,

My wife and I are moving to Riyadh in a few weeks. I will be working in the Diplomatic Quarter so I'm looking for a compound not too far away.

I've noticed all the nice compounds are usually on the opposite side of the city (North East). Any recommendations of nice compounds near the DQ?

I'm searching for a modern (newish) compound, unfurnished, and I would prefer to pay a max of 150K if that helps getting us a nice 2-3 b/r townhouse.

We are also an active family, like to run, cycle, workout if that helps with the recommendations...

Thank you!

Hello
I am living in a compound very near to DQ in al Khuzama district,  it's not new compound but really well-maintained
Inbox me if you would like to have a visit.

Hello,
There are compounds close to DQ
Taic, Waha, Carolina Compound also nice complex with pool and Gym, the price for 2 bedrooms from SR 70000 up to SR 140000
But if you go to east of Riyadh close to Granada mall you can find westren Compound for villa one level  3 bed with garden price SR 120000.
I know most of Compounds in Riyadh & Khobar and Khamis Musheet.
I can help you

Naz_ wrote:

Hi guys,

My wife and I are moving to Riyadh in a few weeks. I will be working in the Diplomatic Quarter so I'm looking for a compound not too far away.

I've noticed all the nice compounds are usually on the opposite side of the city (North East). Any recommendations of nice compounds near the DQ?

I'm searching for a modern (newish) compound, unfurnished, and I would prefer to pay a max of 150K if that helps getting us a nice 2-3 b/r townhouse.

We are also an active family, like to run, cycle, workout if that helps with the recommendations...

Thank you!

Hi we are due to move next year .. and also looking around DQ.. did you find somewhere nice for the kind of price you wanted to pay?  thank you

Hi!

Moving to Riyadh myself next week from the UK and was intending to look for accommo in/very close to the DQ as my office is about 10 mins from there. How was your accommo hunting? Did you manage find a compound or somewhere suitable in the DQ? would love to hear your experience on this.

Rgds
Ateeq

Which are the best compounds for those with young family?

Dear Mohammed,
Massa el kher,
My name is Yessica, from Spain

I would really need to find a compound or complex villas etc, inside the DQ or outside, just for me,

Please, which one is the " more economic" place you know to live inside DQ and close to the DQ?

I live in Riyadh 2 years ago I need absolutely moving, but I tried hard and I didnt find an affordable nice place for me

Budget max 45.000 per year

Shukran for any help in advance

Dear Sir,
Massa el kher,
My name is Yessica, from Spain

I would really need to find a compound or complex villas etc, inside the DQ or outside, just for me,

Can you please tell find the name and the price of 1 bedroom apt in your compound ?

I live in Riyadh 2 years ago I need absolutely moving, but I tried hard and I didnt find an affordable nice place for me

Budget max 45.000 per year

Shukran for any help in advance

Hi Naz, did you manage to find a nice compound in the mention area? We are also looking for something similar to your description.

Hi all we are looking for compound near dq as my son is studying in British International school dq.any help would be appreciated. Our budget is 90 to 110k

U found good compound near dq

Sir you found your home.plz guide me too

Hi,
The rent prices in the area close to DQ between SR 60000 up to SR 220000, depending on the compound facilities.

My budget is 1k

@25january  Hi,can you pls share me the name of the compound you live in? Im looking for something closed from DQ.

Thanks
Hi remaaissam,

Welcome to expat.com!

The member you are answering to, @25january, has been inactive for a while. If you are looking for accomodation, please do not hesitate to drop an ad on the Housing in Riyadh section.

All the best,

Vero
Expat.com
@Mohammed 123
Hi, is there a compound that has accommodations for singles with good ambience
@Yessica Pereiro
Did you find something in this range? Im struggling. Please help me as well if you have found something. 😭

@Mohammed 123 kindly plz guide

Hello naureen,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that @Mohammed 123 is no longer active and hence you might not get the desired response from him.

However, you can create a new discussion on the Riyadh forum. Hopefully you will get the answers that you need.

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@Mohammed 123  Hi Mohammed, Can i have the latest rental prices of compounds please.  Regards, Anoop Sreekumar

Hello Anoop Sreekumar,

You can check latest adverts in the Housing in Riyadh section to have an idea of the price range right now.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@25january which compound

@Mohammed 123 hello,

I am looking for a compound. 3 bedroom furnished.

can you send me some compound names. and prices.

Thank you

@Mohammed 123 can you share some compounds 3 bedroom villa, furnished

@Mohammed 123

I to am looking for two bedroom in DQ.  Budget around 80,000.  I am currently in Riyadh, I will be getting local number soon.

Thank you

@gk94983

Hello, please create your advert in the Housing in Riyadh section of the website to receive offers.

All the best

Bhavna

@Mohammed 123

Hello Sir, I am looking for a couple of Apartments one two bedroom  budget 110,000. and a three bedroom for my co worker same budget near DQ.

We are in Riyadh and want to find a place asap.

Gilbert Kramer

Moderated by Cheryl 7 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello gk94983,

Please post your advert in the dedicated section for Housing in Riyadh.

You will have more chances of finding some interesting options.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello,

I am looking for a compound apartment, preferable west of Riyadh, currently staying in an apartment in Laban.

@davidmurray - Antara is the 'go to' in the west of Riyadh but very pricey for what it is - unless you have a family and then, decent value for the bigger units. It's also very busy so, waiting list

Diriyah Hills is basic but has plenty of pools and the one bed units are a good size

@Simon Hall57 Thank you Simon.

@Mohammed 123

I am new to Riyadh. Pls guide me about compound near DQ or Maazir/Olayya.

You can access me on :0593***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Mohammed 123

I am.new to DQ. Can you pls guide me about compound/apartment with swimming pool, gym, park near DQ or Maazir/Olayya