Nightclubs Punta Cana/Bavaro

Hey everyone, I'm new here and want to go clubbing in Punta Cana or it's surroundings. Which nightclubs are still open after the lockdown and are recommendable?Best would be something with Techno/Electro, if there's something like that.. thanks in advance!

Welcomed me to the forums.  Can't help you - not sure what is open in Punta Cana - and definitely not where to find that music

techno/electro only non existent.

Coco bongo is the spot right now and Imagine during weekends, you can look on Instagram

he must be real young lol, past our time hahah

Hi!  Many of the outdoor beach bars in Bavaro (like Soles) will play electronica.

Unfortunately, the clubs (discotecas) I know about are also sketchy “dance” clubs with slimy perks like lap dances for money.  And I only know of them because I asked the same question - where do you go, dressed to impress, to dance and drink?  Nowhere.  I am told to stay away.  We don't have the same dance club concept as in Europe.  It's more bar culture.  Which is more relaxed, and you can hop around to different places without making lines or paying cover. 

Try walking along the beach in Bavaro around sunset, you'll find what you're looking for.  (A bar, not a club with a $20 cover and a bouncer.) 

The free bar downstairs at Coco Bongo (Bongo Bar?  Coco Bar?) may be the atmosphere you're looking for … but plays pop music.