Indian Man Marrying Malaysian Girl

Sir / Mam ..
Im in love with a Indian guy ..
He is 22 ..
He is working and getting good income in India ..
I got to know him through Social media ..
I'm planning to get married to him after 5 years .. But Im not sure with the visa ..
After marriage , I would like to stay with him in India ..
How to apply for the marriage registration, since he is an Indian guy ..
I want to do it legally ..
So that I will not get troubles in future ..
Does he need to apply for the visa or something else from now itself ?
I need your help ..
😣 I want to get married peacefully without giving problems to my parents ..
Waiting for your reply ..
Thank you ..

There is a Facebook Group called "Foreign Spouses Support Group Malaysia".  In the "Notes" section it gives details of how to get married here when one partner is Malaysian. It might give you some idea of the different steps required.

facebook.com/FSSGMY/

It also gives information about immigration if the guy actually wants to join you in Malaysia. It would probably be a good idea to follow discussion and see the different effects when people of different nationalities marry.

Thank You

Yes. According to Indian citizenship rule you will get dual citizenship beacuse you are Malaysian.  But your partner may lose Indian citizenship if they come Malaysia permanently.

Get any visas for India and visit distinct court  with the help of your partner and get marry in front of judges and click marriage photos and make parents as evidence.

Later on these collected things will help you to get Indian citizenship.

For more details can text me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Sir I have a big doubt in marrying indian man and I m from Malaysia. The matter i would like to work in Malaysia and at the time I would like to come India and marry. after working in Malaysia for some while I m thinking to settle in India by searching job there ,but I don't know whether this plan will Happen or not .it's make me more confusing.

Sir / Mam ..
Im in love with a Indian guy ..
He is 27
I'm divorced I have 2 kids
I got to know him through Social media ..
I'm planning to get married to him after 1 years .. But Im not sure with the visa ..
After marriage , I would like to stay with him in Malaysia ..
How to apply for the marriage registration, since he is an Indian guy ..
I want to do it legally ..
So that I will not get troubles in future ..
Does he need to apply for the visa or something else from now itself ?
I need your help.
Waiting for your reply ..
Thank you ..