New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Canada forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Canada if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Right, thank you very much. My name is Issam from Morocco and I am 42 years old. Today is my birthday and I hope to be a member of your esteemed organization.1f60a.svg

I hold 3 diplomas in the field of hôtel and tourism In my country  Morocco,  I get experience for 4 years in front office as hôtel in Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates. I worked for 10 years in several fields to learn about the field, and now I want to advance with your help in employing my skills and searching for a suitable a Good job for me. Thank you

@chemseddineissam88

Welcome and Happy Birthday ^^

Wish you all the best on this special occasion !

Feel free to read the Living in Canada Guide for Expats to know how you can land an opportunity.

You may also create your CV in the Jobs in Canada section and look for opportunities on the following website : https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/findajob/foreign-candidates

All the best

Bhavna

Hello bhavana

Right, thank you very much. My name is Shaker Al Majri from Tunisia and I am 32 years old. I wish to be a member of your headquarters organization.

I hold a diploma in the field of printing in my country Tunisia, and possess 6 years of experience in the field of printing. Now we offer your help in employing smart skills for a job for me. Thank you

Right, thank you very much. My name is Shaker Al Majri from Tunisia and I am 32 years old. I wish to be a member of your headquarters organization.

I hold a diploma in the field of printing in my country Tunisia, and possess 6 years of experience in the field of printing. Now we offer your help in employing smart skills for a job for me. Thank you

@Chekermajri

Hello and welcome !

We are an online platform. By creating an account, you are already part of our online community.

If you are looking for a job, feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Canada section of the website.

You may also search for work on the following website : https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/findajob/foreign-candidates

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien hello my name is Alberta,I'm from Ghana,willing to live in Canada soon,is there anyway I can get help on job opportunity or visa requirement? I'm an early childhood educator,so taking care of kids is normal to me,so if any employer is here I will be glad  if they can reach out to me, I'm soo excited to join this platform.

hello
my name is chaker mejri, i live in tunisia, i am looking for a job in the printing field and how to get a work permit please

@Chekermajri

hello, you need to find an employer. Google search for opportunities and try the following website : https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/findajob/foreign-candidates

Regards

Bhavna

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

I would request job seekers not to post their job hunts on the forum but to read the Living in Canada guide and create their CV in the Jobs in Canada section.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien 

hello everyone my name is Nouteze Salomon I am African of Cameroonian origin I will be 24 years old this year I have a bachelor's degree in sciences and life if I come here it is to ask for your help after obtaining my diploma  I traveled to the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) in search of work but during my stay there I was not able to get work I was forced to return to my country Cameroon currently I am looking  for a new job in Canada please if I could still have a second opportunity you will be very happy thank you for responding quickly

@kblaste367

Hello and welcome !

it is very difficult to move to Canada !

One way would be to join an university if you want to complete your diploma, but universities are not cheap. You need to be having lots of savings.

Find out more in the Living in Canada guide for expats

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

hello everyone my name is Nouteze Salomon I am African of Cameroonian origin I will be 24 years old this year I have a bachelor's degree in sciences and life if I come here it is to ask for your help after obtaining my diploma  I traveled to the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) in search of work but during my stay there I was not able to get work I was forced to return to my country Cameroon currently I am looking  for a new job in Canada please if I could still have a second opportunity you will be very happy thank you for responding quickly

@Julien Thank you very much.

My name is Michael Eric Amoako. I'm a Ghanaian and 36 years of age. I hold no HND in Marketing. I have worked as an Administrator, an Accountant and currently a Reverend Minister. However, I wish to live and work in Canada. It has always been a dream.

I trust God I will find a job not just in my area of qualification and experience but jobs that will also challenge me to work even in other fields. Thank you

@joeitsmic

hello and welcome !

You can create your CV in our Jobs in Canada section and look for job opportunities on the following website : https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/findajob/foreign-candidates

All the best

Bhavna

@Oliver Mark

I wish you the very best Mark. Welcome!  (I hope you brought mittens...) :)

My name is ivan kaye, a ugandan  pharmacist who lives and works in Botswana. Wishing to study and live in canada. If there is anyone out there with any connection or assistance, i will be glad.

@Kefaivan

hello and welcome !

I would suggest that you browse through the immigration website : https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immig … nship.html

You can also check for job opportunities on the following website : https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/findajob/foreign-candidates

All the best

Bhavna

My name is oppong maxwell. I'm from Ghana. I'm 29 years of age .I study agriculture at senior high school at Akim swedru senior high in Western region. A town called oda.

@chemseddineissam88

You are welcome

hello man .. i am come from bangladesh

@Julien

Hello, my name is Ernasty Ramadan Sonda

I am 22 years old. I was born in a family of 4 children. I am the second child in the country of Tanzania

I have a diploma in fifa grassroots, it is an education that deals with the management and development of soccer talents for children and I also have a diploma in urban planning

I have grassroots experience because I have been working for 8 months now and I am still working until now

My main goal and purpose is to manage the child's dreams and see that they reach where they need him in the way of sports and this is the reason that made me want to come to Canada believing that I will learn a lot and I will also be a good help to children in fulfilling their dreams

Greetings! If you have questions about living, working, studying, or any other aspect of life in Canada, feel free to ask them here. Here we discuss everything and everyone!!!!!!

Thank you very much.

My name is Waqar Ahmed from Pakistan azad Kashmir and I am 39 years old. I hope you are very well.

I hold level-2 certificate in plumber and pipe fitter in the field. I have 15 years of experience as plumber & building maintenance supervisor in my technical field. I have all documents. I want to your help to my job.

my skills and searching for a suitable a Good job for me.

Thank you

Hie I am Patrick Marlon Duve from Zimbabwe seeking  greener pastures

I am Patrick Marlon Duve male aged 34 I am a heavy duty diesel mechanic seeking  greener pastures

I am Patrick Marlon Duve male aged 34 I am a heavy duty diesel mechanic seeking  greener pastures         -@duvepatrick

Go to the top of this page and click on Guide. Plenty of information there.

There is also a jobs section top of this page. You can create and place your CV there.

Hi folks!

I'm Justin!  a dude in Winnipeg (Manitoba,  in central Canada)

I travel between here and Germany a few times a year,  working for an organization in the IT space that employs expats all over the world.

My life is dedicated to helping people however I can.

I'm always looking to meet outgoing people who are looking to relocate into Winnipeg; I often tend to find that expats looking for a hand are the group that I get along best with!

If there's anything I can help anyone answer,  I look forward to leaving comments on any posts I can find about people looking to move to Winnipeg!

Have a wonderful day!!

@justindavidow

Hello Justin,

Welcome on board !

Glad that you joined in !

We have a forum dedicated to Winnipeg, feel free to have a look at the topics, maybe you can help ? : Winnipeg forum

All the best

Bhavna

@justindavidow

Hi Justin I would like to know more because I am interested from what you tell me Please answer me quickly

@kblaste367

Immigration isn't a "quick" process in any way.  Things take time and asking for speed is not going to accelerate anything.

It looks (from your post history) like you're coming from Cameroon and have a bachelor's degree in "sciences and life" => I honestly have no idea what this means.  You'll want to expand on this in your post.

If you're looking to relocate;  you should create a new topic in the "Canada forum" asking for help finding work:  That will likely determine where you will be aiming to relocate to.    I'd recommend including details about what kinds of experience you have and what kind of work skills you possess:  that will help people to recommend job postings that you should apply for.   Find a job before you relocate;  it's much harder to get a work permit on short notice and you cannot work in Canada on a visitor visa.

Canada is a large place;  I'd highly recommend picking a place based on where you can find a work path rather than picking a place and trying to find work there specifically:  This will dramatically speed up getting a work visa and getting started on your journey!

If you end up finding something in Winnipeg;  then ask any questions you might have in the Winnipeg forum;  I'll be sure to help provide any answers I can!

@justindavidow

Hi everyone,

I'm another Justin 1f605.svg, 35 years old, currently living in Belgium and also working in the IT sector but as a software developer.

I have received an invitation to apply for permanent residency under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category and am in the process of filling out my application.

By the way other Justin 1f600.svg, since you also work in the IT sector I'm interested in any advice you could give me.

Have a great day, everyone!

@justin188

Welcome on board Justin !

Congrats on the invitation you received.

Hope members guide you soon.

All the best

Bhavna