Holistica Belize

I am also speaking with someone regarding lot and building home in Holistica Belize and am scheduled for a tour I need to know is this a scam

Hello demetra7011,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Can you please tell us how we can assist you?

Are you looking for something specific here?

Feel free to give more details.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@demetra7011 we are speaking to someone as well. Have you found any third party info about them?

Hello any updates on Holistica Belize?

@Dreamingbig

how was your visit with Holistica Belize?  What were your thoughts?  We are looking at this option as well.

@demetra7011

how was your visit with Holistica Belize?  What were your thoughts?  We are looking at this option as well.

I find it "interesting", that of the dozen or more folks that have posted in several expat.com threads prior to taking the tour, that none of them have  posted again on this forum.

None of the faculties of  "Holistica Belize" (other than perhaps the 5 acre garden) advertised in several youtube videos, existed in July of 2023. I will look again during my upcoming winter stay. 

If anyone has up to date info on this alleged development, please post about it here. These folks have been advertising and selling lots to Canadians for about 2 years now. 8 videos come up when one searches youtube for Holistica Belize.

here is the latest update I have- “We have to wait on Gridpoint to do the lots portion of the survey to start on roads and once they have that done the lot owners that have paid off their lots can transfer the individual titles, they just started the lots this passed week after completing the perimeter and creek boundary survey.  It will take a couple of months to do all 321 lots but we will be giving updates on what lots are surveyed as they get completed through your email.

we do have the provisional approval already from the Lands Department which allows us to move forward once the lots are surveyed to push roads

They only give the developer six months to complete roads which will be more than what's needed to do the amount of roadways needed for our plan so there will be full roads access by early Q1 2025 for the complete layout. “