Dentists in Phnom Penh

Hi,

Im in Daun Penh area of PP.   I've seen numerous Dental shopfronts in that area.

Does anyone have a recommendation for any of these services .

Ive broke a filling & maybe need a Crown . 

Ive googled several places for reviews….but most seem out of the Daun Penh area.

Thanks for any recommendations.   I'd rather not take pot luck & walk in anywhere.

I had tooth pain 4 years ago and pretty well had no choice but to take pot luck as the pain needed some attention. The dentist I saw was near me and had a big sign outside his practice.

He said the tooth had to be pulled, he was sure. So ok, I had him pull it. My problem with him is that he never took an xray. I'm a barang anc have enough money to pay for an xray to make absolutely sure, but he didn't do it. I'm reasonably sure that the tooth needed pulling, but he could have taken a fu*n xray and made sure. He could then have studied the xray and talked to me about other potential problems and likely got some more business from me. He didn't.

$15 was cheap to get a tooth pulled. but I would have preferred more care.

Since then I've been back to Australia and various things done that yhr dentist here didn't find.

Good luck. I have heard that there are good dentists here.

Good luck.

Hello. A few years ago I had a tooth extraction at the Malis Dental Offices. The primary care dentist is Japanese and speaks perfect English and is very gentle and provides really nice care. You can look them up on google maps. I found their service and support to be wonderful. The dental staff all speak English and the facilities are top notch. Give them a look.

@Ontheroad57

Try Smile Dental Clinic in Daun Penh.  Street 19 and Street 184 on the corner.  http://www.smiledentalclinic-kh.com/contact.php

Best,

Stephen

Thanks guys….I've followed up & alls good.

@Ontheroad57 I'll be in PP in just about a week. Spending three weeks along the riverside. Would be great to see you. Have a beverage. Just have to get retirement extension with Kim when I get there.

glad you got the dentist taken care of.

You can check Roomchang Dental Hospital [link moderated]  This is the biggest dental hospital in Cambodia and they have a good reputation among expat as well as local.

I've been to Roomchang....184 St.

Can highly recommend their facilities , staff  & quality of service.

I require a full top plate. Could somebody please recommend a service. I am not interested in inplants. Thank you, Terry

You can't go wrong with Roomchang  dental hospital at 184st near corner of Norodom.

Better than anything I've seen in Australia.

Good people & great facility.