Costly of living

I am got the job offer in Riyadh. I am Indian.  can any one tell what is the costly of living there? Is these place is safe for Indian? full furnished Rented flats are easily avialble there and at what cost? they are offering me 13000 SR/Month..I have a 4 years of IT Experinance..I will bring my family after some months...can any one help me to get answer this questions

reply on [email protected]

Hello KumarIND!

A new topic has been introduced on the Riyadh forum for better visibility.

I hope that other members will help you soon.

PS: I may suggest you to take a look at the discussion about the Cost of living in Riyadh.

Harmonie.:)

look the cost of living depend your position some potion rent department 4room like this 15,000sr/yearly another 20,000 but don't
so I can help u when tell where u position of job to get exactly the cost

to food when u family 5 person I think 1,500 to 2.000sr

may be can saved monthly with food+ department +Expenses
about 5.000 to 8.000 depend u r position

write me when u have Q

Hello shmally and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for this info.:)

Harmonie.

u welcome when need any help in Riyadh I am her
[email protected]

Hi all,
I have been offered a Job of Monthly SAR 7,000 in one of the renowed bank in Riyadh (this is excluding bonuses). I m double masters and have 7 years of banking experience in Pakistan. I am taking with me a wife and two kids (one is school going). I m an average person and live a normal life. Kindly help me may I accept the offer of reject?
An urgent reply is needed, thanx

zhyder wrote:

Kindly help me may I accept the offer of reject?

Do you want EB people to decide on this ??? :nothappy:

I think double masters is a good enough qualification, to decide whats good for you.

Good Luck !!

I have been offered a Job of Monthly SAR 7,000 in one of the renowed bank in Riyadh (this is excluding bonuses). I m double masters and have 7 years of banking experience in Pakistan. I am taking with me a wife and two kids (one is school going). I m an average person and live a normal life. Kindly help me may I accept the offer of reject?

zhyder wrote:

Kindly help me may I accept the offer of reject?

Do you want EB people to decide on this ??? :nothappy:

I think double masters is a good enough qualification, to decide whats good for you.

"Garbage in, Garbage out"

Good Luck !!

My company wants me to take care of their new office in Riyadh. Can someone guide me any good compound in Riyadh for families.

I need at least 2 BRs apartment/villa, with good park, mart and other recreational activities for families. Also, it would be a great help, if you can guide me how much rent/yr it will cost. As I am in middle of negotiations with company on house allowance.

zhyder wrote:

Hi all,

Not sure what you decided...but the salary is low for someone of your experience and qualifications.
Riyadh is not a cheap city.

Hello All,

I am from Mumbai and looking for a Job Opportunity at Saudi Arabia/ Oman/ Qatar etc. I heard that Saudi and UAE has quite a good growth of banking related jobs

I have a total of 15 years of work experience in retail banking collections, a graduate and just completed my executive MBA for one year

I dont know how to get a foothold into that market. Some of the organizations I have worked for include CITI, Stan Chart and HSBC

please anyone guide me a suitable way to get into the saudi market.

I am bachelor, 35 years of age and fortunately dont drink! :)

you may also write to me at [email protected]

also what kind of salary can I expect and how do i get an entry from Mumbai....

thanks all