Our new Thailand Guide is up!

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well and are either settled in your new home in Thailand comfortably or finding all the help you need in order to get your expatriation projects rolling smoothly.

Here at Expat.com, we are always trying to find new ways to be closer to our community and to help you out. And this is why our editorial team has just delivered our newest baby: the Thailand guide!

The Thailand guide is packed with information about this beautiful country. From where the safest neighborhoods are, to the nightlife scene or the job market, you will find everything you need to know about settling down in Thailand in our new guide!

You can also check out our Bangkok Guide for in-detail information about this city.

Please do not hesitate to send me a private message should you have any thoughts, suggestions or feedback on our Thailand guide!

Warm regards,
Veedushi
Expat.com Editorial Team

@Veedushi thank you :)

@Veedushi please I live in ghana but I want to move to Thailand can you pls help me. Because I don't know where to start from.

Hello Annimjackline,

Welcome on board !

That's exactly the purpose of the Thailand Guide! To provide first hand essential infos and more in depths content about how to move to Thailand. Have you read the Guide : Living in Thailand guide for expats ?

I suggest you read the Visa section, as you will need a visa to move there and to get a visa, you need to find a job/employer.

Should you have any question after reading the guide, feel free to interact with members by creating your own topic on the Thailand forum.

All the best,

Bhavna