Before you decide to visit Malaysia: Cameroonians

Is there any African who is considering coming to Malaysia on a social or student visa but wishes to stay permanently? there are things you must put into consideration, namely, job acquisition, cost of living, opportunities for survival and so on. Most Africans make terrible mistakes by traveling to places they are not familiar with and do not have truthful information about. Most of them end up in detention, others become frustrated and the majority choose to go back home if there is still resources for that. So ask questions before deciding to come to Malaysia.

i will travel to Malaysia next Feb inshalha i have interview with Islamic school there ,how u can advice me ?

I desired my brother to leave my country to study in Europe, but There is no way to get the visa. I look through Asia into Europe and realize my dream if I said I am ready to sleep in the streets of Kuala Lumpur and then find a way to go. my budget is limited but I am HOLDS if I hire the fact is that the future is uncertain in the country you know what it is to be the support of a family of 08 children at 21 years old? You know how much I am determined if u can be useful to me my abega1 @ yahoo.fr to okwudili