Need Assistance to Seek A Job

Hi dear expat-friends.
I'd like to ask for your assistance about tips and tricks in finding a job in Bangkok. I'm still trying to find vacancies in Thai companies, but it's kinda hard because mostly are seeking for Thai nationals.
Anyone who can help me with this, is really welcomed to post a comment.
Thank you very much!

Just to contact me to interview, cause my company look forward for some oversea people to work with.
[email protected] or 089-071-8691

Hi naomura and ravinsa,

You should post your advert in the Bangkok classifieds > job section. Thank you.

Hi Ravinsa
Yes it can be a tough time finding companies that accept non Thai
But they are out there - and they just take a little bit of know how to find them. You can msg me and i can share more advice about things i know of.

Also... be aware that getting work permits can be rather a tough call. Many companies in Bangkok will not give work permits so easily because they require 2million capital for every work permit - plus a ruckas of other red tape and fees to get one.
Then ofcourse the risk of the employee leaving after a few months, or not being a what they wanted. So...

It can be quite hard to get the perfect job, and you may need to make a few sacrifices..

Let me know how you get one
:)

Hi everyone,

I am Lam from Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam. I have been in Bangkok since last month to start my studying at Ramkhamheang university. I am looking forward for make friends with all of your, especially someone from Vietnam because I do  miss Vietnam a lot and very lonely to being here alone.

Hope you all well!