EP: Havent received card

Hi everyone, I registered my ep card on 15 March. But now I still haven't received the card. I tried to check the status but it said the card is not ready for delivery. They told me that the card will be delivered to my employer within 2 weeks but now already more than 2 weeks. My HR said MOM has yet to deliver to them. Will I receive the card by this week or next week? My notification letter allows me to stay and work in SG until mid April.

Your employer should contact MoM to find out what is holding it up and when it will be delivered!

Hi my epcard delivered collectively to my office.You can consider that as well

@beppi Hi, I have contacted my HR and she said there is a delay on MOM's side due to high volume. They are still waiting for them to schedule the delivery of the card. I registered my card on 15th March and I still havent received it yet. The MOM website said it will take up to one month. My notification only allows me to stay and work in Singapore until 13 April. Do I need to extend the notification letter validity period? I have registered the card so there is no issue for me to stay and work in Singapore right?

If the work pass is issued, you can stay and work in Singapore.
What is your status, waiting for issuance, or only waiting for card delivery?
If the work pass is issued, you can stay and work in Singapore.
What is your status, waiting for issuance, or only waiting for card delivery?
- @beppi
 This is my first EP. The delivery status said “the card is not ready for delivery”

@Guest8534 did u manage to get it bro?im going through a similar situation. Would love some insights

@fazilfahad57110 Users with a name like "Guest1234" are de-registered accounts. Thus he will neither read nor reply to your comment.