New members of the Uruguay forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uruguay forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uruguay if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi All,

We are family for 4, myself from the UK, my wife from Argentina and two daughters aged 5 and 2. We having recently returned to Argentina after ten years in the UK.

We are considering moving to Punta del este region at the end of this year, it would be great to get some perspective of cost of living. We have researched schools and some accommodation in the region. And would be great to understand what communities are in the area primarily for our kids.

Look forward to hearing from you

Thanks

Josh

@Julien I'm Bonnie and I would be taking a huge leap all on my own to move to Uruguay. It's my choice to live in Uruguay. I will if the USA goes to the far left in 2024.

Hello Josh and Bonnie, Welcome to Expat.Com!

@Josh, how are you doing ? Is your expat project still ongoing ?

@Bonnie, oh I am sure you will love it! Have you lived in Uruguay before ? (perhaps short  term).

All the very best,
Bhavna

@blmahlmeister

So think of Europe best, since it is going to the right there...

Sincerely,

Ligia

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Political
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hello, my name is Oyindamola (Honey) I just moved to Uruguay from Nigeria with my sister about a month+ ago. Still trying to gain grounds here,I'm opened to meeting new people while I'm enjoying this new phase of my life.

Sincerely,

Oyindamola.

Hi thanks for the opportunities tô share on here...looking to meet new friends in uruguay as I just arrived here last week

Hello,

I'm David from Vancouver, Washington and am looking to retire,  and am checking out URU. Feel free to reach out, would love to meet new friends!

Hello,

we are Armin and Tamara coming for an initial visit to Uruguay at the end of this month. Would be interested in other people's expat or visit experience. We are intending to leave Canada and live in a rural area.  We have a background in accounting, management and farming.

All the best to all of you!

Armin

@Oyindamola Alimi

Hallo

my name is zul Chowdhury from Bangladesh a stablish business man thinking to relocate in Uruguye .But I heard to operate business in Uruguye the taxes are very high. If you got any suggestions plz I'm love to meet with new members.

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

@ Zulfiqur Chowdhury,

I suggest that you start a new thread on the Uruguay forum so that members may guide you. Active members will surely be able to provide current infos.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013413

Thanks!

Closed