New members of the Cayman Islands forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cayman Islands forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Cayman Islands if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hiya! I recently moved from London to Cayman with my partner for his job. I am looking for friends and like-minded people to hang out with :) 
I'm outdoorsy, like music, cultures, dancing, reading, playing cards, going to the beach, yoga, hiking, chatting and chilling. :)

@Julien

Tnx i am wanting to work in cayman island as baker since i was in kuwait but not i am here in philippines and i do have work but not enough salary so i do decided to take opputunity to try to apply in some baker or pastries position i wish ur team or group would be able to help to find a job i  am currently working here in the philippines at landers superstore as baker of cakes,muffins,creme cakes, and pastries most of the product weve been using and baking comes from different countries like spain and america and australia we do bake some artesan bread like sour dough etc. I do hope u do like my introduction tnx for your welcoming me
Welcome to the Cayman Islands forum!

@jmacmariano41, kindly note that this forum is not meant for recruitment or job seeking.

I invite you to the Jobs in the Cayman Islands section for these purposes.

Best of luck

Djameel
Expat.com Team
God bless you all. I came to Cayman Islands to establish a church from the states. My name is Emmanuel Ilori.
Hello everyone. I have been living on the islands for almost 8 years now and am well established here as a litigation attorney at a reputable and well-known mid-sized firm (originally a Barrister in the UK for over 20 years before relocating here). I am a property owner on the island, so know a little about how things work in property purchases and sales, and of course, from experience and my work get to see all the instances of where things have gone wrong - sometimes badly wrong - as well as a few notable examples of wonderfully good outcomes when things have gone superbly well.
@caymanattorney Hi I am a proud Barber/ lash & brow Tech and a newly Resident in, George Town Grand Cayman. This is my third (3) days on the Island. [No advertising]
Accepting Appointments WhatsApp me @ 1 (876)***  #ilovecayman 😊🙏✨
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Do not share your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hi Dale,

Welcome to expat.com!

Feel free to add your barber services on the Cayman Islands business directory.

Vero
Expat.com team
My wife and I are interested in moving to Cayman Brac.  We'd like to buy some property to build since it may be a while until we can move there.  We've never actually been to any of the islands and would like to learn more about the community there.  I am an engineer and entrepreneur.  My wife is a homemaker.  We enjoy motorcycling and the outdoors
Hi NewBliss, welcome to Expat.Com !

I hope that our members will be able to provide you insights about the island.

Should you have any question, feel free to post a thread here : https://www.expat.com/forum/post.php?fi … mp;lang=en

All the very best,
Bhavna
Hello! Heather Thrills here, excited to live on the island. I'm moving with my job in boxing fitness & am looking for an apartment to rent or a flatmate to share with. Delighted a community such as this exists and hope to meet some of you! feel free to dm me on ig At HeatherThrills

Hi all my name are benard cheruiyot from kenya and would like to come over to cayman islands to visit and at the same time  looking for job ,please give me clue on what I need .

Hello Benard,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for introducing yourself!

Could you kindly tell us why you have chosen the Cayman Islands?

Do you possess enough information about this country before making your move?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Vero thank you very much

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013418

Thanks!

Closed