STVP expiring soon and waiting for new EP approval

My EP got cancelled on 19Nov 2021. Received 60 days of STVP which expires on 18 January.
New EP applied on 23 Dec, fresh documents required and resubmitted on 27th December.
What's procedure to extend STVP stay and when should I request for this on ICA?

from what I read here, extend should be because of medical reasons I think. cant be because waiting for EP outcome, but lets wait for the admin to answer. do you mind sharing ur experience getting 60 days stvp? is there any reason you were able to get 60? i think its really good, i thought it should be 30 days.

Not sure on what basis but I received STVP of 60days. May be due to COVID.

if u dont mind, were u laid off ? or u resigned? if laid off due to bankrupt I think may be a factor. since not really ur fault, thats why give more time to look for a new job

I had resigned as my project got over.

STVP extensions can be requested if you have medical grounds or there are no flights owing to Covid restrictions on the dates you are to leave Singapore.

Anything else, like waiting for EP/ S Pass outcome doesn't qualify for an extension.

Hello! If you're on STVP coming from an EP that has been cancelled, you cannot extend your STVP through ICA. You'd have to do it by MOM through your previous employer. But as the comments above have already mentioned, it has to be because of health reasons, unavailability of flights back home, or your flight got cancelled or rerouted and you would want to reschedule it to a destination and time that's more convenient.

One update I missed to tell is:
While my EP got terminated I had new EP application in pending state.
May be because of that i got 60 days STVP. Later i got better opportunity and requested another employer to apply fresh EP for me which is in pending state now.

As others wrote before, your ex-employer can try to extend your STVP - but chances are low (especially as you already got 60 days).
If this fails (likely), you will have to leave Singapore before 18.Jan. and return only after your new EP is approved.