Guest friendly hotels in danang .

I'll be visiting Danang and maybe Hoi an next April with a friend from Philippines. Seems information is hard to come by on internet searches or very dated or sparse. . Just curious if we have trouble finding a budget hotel mainly in Danang and or Hoi An ? Thanks 😊

Gwaps-I did an overnighter on my way from Saigon up to Hanoi about 13 years ago. I stayed at an inexpensive place on China Beach which was the R & R for our troops during the war there. The beach is awesome with white beaches. You should try it. The beer on the beach tastes pretty good. I dont drink anymore-just memories. Downtown isn't far away from the beach and can catch a taxi. Busses drive along the highway all the time.I had 2 brothers over there in 1966 and 1967. One in the 101st airborne and the other in the Marines(motor transportation) Its odd but they never ran into each other there as both of them did 18-month tours. Luckily they both came back with everything intact. Both have PTSD. Approx 30% return with the syndrome. It affected my bro in the Marines worse than the other one. They are both in their early 70's now living in California. I left there 25 years ago. Saw the writing on the wall.Take care-Jimmy

I guess more know if ask in VietNam sectiion  :)

Yes many still there since time in military.  Thanks for sharing your experiences my friend . Hope beaches are nice but the people are friendly there .

Yea I made a mistake, I'm sorry ....haha 😄

Thanks for your interesting letter. I to had PTSD but am ok now . Symptoms for me were very different than I expected. I'll try to visit Danang but not this year because of covid uncertainty and quarantine. I never drank but heard beer there very cheap.  I am tempted to try tuba or coconut wine though in Philippines  next trip. It's made by locals as moonshine in states long ago.