Vaccination proof to enter singapore

Hi everyone,

I got my EP approved finally!! So I'm moving to SG :-)

My question is what vaccination proof is required by Singapore. I'm travelling from Spain a VTL country, EU Covid Certificate.

If I go to this page (https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/vtl/faq#Q7) on question #7 it says: "Travellers may present any of the following: [...] EU Digital COVID Certificates (EU DCC) issued in the VTL country/region of departure"

But then in question #8 it says: "The electronic or physical vaccination certificate(s) should be in English and clearly state the following: [...] the date(s) of vaccination (if more than 1 dose, the dates when each dose was administered). The date of the last dose should be administered at least 14 days before the traveller's arrival in Singapore."

And in question #13 it says: "13. How do I know if I need to upload 1 or 2 vaccination QR codes? [...] Travellers with an EU Digital COVID Certificate and National Health Service COVID Pass should upload one vaccination QR code for each vaccination dose they have received, depending on the number of vaccination doses required to complete their vaccination regimen."

The thing is that in the EU Covid Certificate only appears that you have both doses (2/2), the vaccine, date of 2nd dose (this is, when you are fully vaccinated which is when you get the certificate), your full name, and a QR Code.

Some people are telling me that SG is asking for two QR Codes, which I don't think it's possible for EU people because (at least in Spain) we only have 1 QR Code once fully vaccinated. I called the SG embassy here in Madrid and they told me that the EU Certificate should be enough, and I asked ICA as well (waiting for response).

The only "document" I have where both doses appear is a folder in the mobile app of the health department here in my region. There you can see, in spanish, the dates of both dosis, but no official stamp or anything else. Just plain text over white background. It includes a QR Code that again sends you to a page in english and spanish that says that you are fully vaccinated on date XXX.

Anybody who has travelled from Europe lately? Was it enough with the EU Digital Covid Certificate with one QR?

Thanks!

David.

Bring along your (paper) international vaccine passport (yellow booklet) - in case there are problems with the electronic version, this is universally accepted anywhere (and also shows all your other vaccinations)!

Thanks, beppi, good advice! I will do it :-)

greetings! the ICA web site is flawed as its VTP application is demanding 2 qr codes from VTL nations that only provide 1 qr code (e.g., usa, canada and netherlands). many of us have contacted ICA to address this issue, and i can keep you posted. ICA told one individual that it will be fixed later today.

I am having the same issue. I contacted every agency within the Netherlands and told them that Singapore requires 2 QR codes. None of them had any idea what to give me since we don't have QR codes per doses.

I submitted an enquiry at the Safe Travel website and I am currently waiting for a reply. In the meantime, I will keep trying  :)

I checked now the VTP app and now it allows to select 1 or 2 QR Codes in the dropdown so all fixed I think.

I have two questions about the process:
- The VTP app requests us to tell them the hotel where we would stay. So I guess we need to contact hotels, confirm that they have space and book a room before requesting the VTP Pass, right?
- Any idea how long it takes to get the VTP approved?

It doesn't work for me yet. I can select 1 QR code but if I upload 1, it states that I need to upload 2. And I would again fail on the other one.

it still doesn't work for me, even with the 2 dropdowns for 1 qr and 2 qr's. it did work for someone else in this forum though. ugh.

regarding your questions:

1) yes, it seems like one has to have a place to stay to apply for VTP. it curiously doesn't ask for the address though. another strange aspect of the VTP form.

2) the VTP application is automatically approved, according to the one person who got it to work.

Loren Tung wrote:

it still doesn't work for me, even with the 2 dropdowns for 1 qr and 2 qr's. it did work for someone else in this forum though. ugh.

regarding your questions:

1) yes, it seems like one has to have a place to stay to apply for VTP. it curiously doesn't ask for the address though. another strange aspect of the VTP form.

2) the VTP application is automatically approved, according to the one person who got it to work.

Thanks, Loren!

It's important to mention that I didn't send the form, I just saw the dropdown with the option to add 1 or 2 QR Codes and let you guys know. I assumed it worked but it seems it doesn't yet! Hopefully they will get it fixed soon :-)