Moving to Barcelona end of 2011 meeting people

Hi there,
im Sandra, from the Netherlands, Im 32 and i will be moving to Barcelona in november/december. Im interested in meeting people who are living in Barcelona and speak English or Dutch, to meet up and chat about the life in Barcelona and how to find your way there, and of course all the other things that make life worth living ;)Im also very interested in checking out different spots when one can play live music. Im very much into music, playing in a band and performing, although until recently i have been pursuing career in scientific research.Moreover, im very interested in people from Barcelona willing to form a new band! :) No age limits ;)
Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,Sandra

Hey Sandra!

I just moved here as well and I already love it. I would love to meet and explore the city. I am also a musician but currently pursuing a PhD in biomedical research so I would be interested in playing music together too!

Hi there,

I'm Adrian, 22 years old, moving to Barcelona in September for a 2 year position (at least).
I lived in South East Asia when I was younger, and more recently I studied in Edinburgh.

I just finished my job in Paris where I stayed two years, and am now getting ready to move to Barcelona and start a job position in project management in IT technology.

I am really looking forward to meet people and make new friends! I quit enjoy live music as well, and am generally looking forward to experience new things and learning from other nationalities cultural  aspects.

I would love to meet up with people from this blog and have a great time.

See you soon in Barcelona!

Adrian

hi all
i'm from Barcelona, born and living here. I'm 34 years old if you need any tip please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hello Adrian and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)