Ladies Get Together

Ladies,

For those of you looking to meet new people here in Riyadh, there are a few of us that are going to get together is evening.  Please let me know if you're interested in joining us.   PM me and I'll send you the details.

Regards,

Is it only for ladies.....

how about a common get together CAF....

JOHN

John,

Yes, only for the ladies.  Im sure there will be gatherings for the guys sometime soon.  However, you can have some fun, just participate here on the site.  Hang out, chat and your sure to enjoy yourself.

im gonna organize a gathering for all guys....no ladies allowed....how does that make YOU feel?! :-p
besides, the whole gathering idea dosent apply with guys, at least for me it dosent. i mean i wouldnt wanna go to a total sausage fest with a bunch of strange/unknown dudes!

@borntobemiled: I like your response.

@CAF: That is very very sexist of you...and you women fight for women rights and just take men right just like that. We demand that men should be treated like humans by women.

@axa: the politically correct word would be "segregation" and not "sexism"!

Ladies,   We had a great time :top: and met some wonderful newcomers - so glad they have joined the group!  So for those of you interested in joining us for the next one, please PM me.

Gentleman - You are certainly free to host a gathering of your choosing.   Best of luck!  :lol:

@CAF. Dear CAF, In an environment where lonliness is everywhere, do you think that common get together is a bad idea?

It all depends how one can be happy or one can feel happy... if you are happy organizing by your own style......then all the best.... plz be happy
john

@ axa, whats your problem they are in Riyahd anyway and you are in Khobar. Im sure the conversatuon will hold no interest to you anyway, its ladies who will get together to chat and discuss how they can maybe set up other interest groups to keep them occupied during the week when you men are at work!!! Its called initiative, women are born with it, its what makes us great!

Bernex,

Let me know when your in town and we can have you come to a gathering!  :)

Will... to be honest, even if the gathering was in Khobar... I don't think I would join. I was objecting the fact that it was gathering with an obvious segregation, that is all.

Glad they had good time