Covid travel requirements

i have the pfizer vaccine (feb/march).

do i still need a  RT-PCR test, in addition, to gain entry in ecuador?  or does the vaccine card/confirmation suffice.  i seem to be getting confusing info...

Dear Jerry,

I flew internationally to Ecuador (Houston-Quito) last month .. and was not required to undergo any covid-related test.

My vaccination card showing I had been completely vaxxed more than 14 days prior to flying was sufficient.

Naturally, I had to show my passport as well.

Since regulations can change and you have been getting conflicting information, I suggest you rely on your airline to advise you in advance .. with respect to this.

cccmedia in Quito

input much appreciated.

my reading is that vaccine proof is enough.  another check with United (airline) seems to confirm.  my voluminous sources are probably the source of my confusion.

thanks

Jerry Straka wrote:

input much appreciated.

my reading is that vaccine proof is enough.  another check with United (airline) seems to confirm.  my voluminous sources are probably the source of my confusion.

thanks

Are you a tourist? resident? citizen?

It might make a difference depending of the above. Also I would keep an eye on things as the delta variant is picking up, rules are likely to change with a moments notice