To play cricket

I am Sri Lankan. And I am a university cricketer. Do I have the opportunity to come to Romania and play cricket? Explain it to me.  :unsure

Naviya wrote:

I am Sri Lankan. And I am a university cricketer. Do I have the opportunity to come to Romania and play cricket? Explain it to me.  :unsure

Cricket is (virtually) non-existent in Romania.  If it's important for you, seek other countries like UK.

I will see that, Thank You, Sir!

Hello  i am a camerounian and i am in abu dhabi on tourist visa. I want to go to Romania; please tell me how to do. Thanks

romaniac wrote:
Naviya wrote:

Cricket is (virtually) non-existent in Romania.  If it's important for you, seek other countries like UK.

It is becoming a bit more popular now romaniac but still nothing like Australia, India, New Zealand and of course the UK. Have look at Romania national cricket team

Look up the Romania Cricket Federation. There are a few cricket clubs in Romania based in various cities and they frequently practice and hold competitions and a small league. The national team also participate in internationals and have done so since 2010 - they have just won a T20 tournament in Bulgaria.