S-pass application

I currently work on LOC. I have received an job offer and the employer is willing to apply for S-pass.
They salary they are offering me is S$ 200 lesser than what is in the advertisement for CareerFutures. Although, the salary commensurates with my job experience and S$ does not make much of a difference, would there be issues with the S-pass application.

Nene_nene: The post on government jobs bank outlines a range, it isn't an exact amount. The range is to outline the minimum and maximum budget the company has for the job/ role depending on their internal bands/ tiers/ position/ grade- I am sure you would have heard of these terms in any company, where you have worked.

Now, simply put, if you were the best candidate they have identified, you still possibly won't fetch the last dollar advertised- companies offer you the best salary (obviously you can negotiate) based on your skills, experience and last drawn salary.

No, $200 less won't be an issue, its within the range they have/ would have on the listing.

Good luck with the approvals.