Going to Saudi via causeway

Hi guys

I have family multiple entry visit visa for KSA ,& resident permit of bahrain . I am inoculation with Sputnik vaccine

I want to travel to Saudi & return back in 2 days . As Sputnik is not yet recognised in KSA what will be th rule for institution quarantine . Since my stay in Saudia won't be more than 2 days

You can't go via the causeway as only people with recognized vaccines can travel on that.  You will have to fly in and book a quarantine package for 7 days.  Forget about the 2 day trip.  You will pay money and be stuck in a hotel for 7 days - won't be allowed to go out anywhere.  Even food will be served in the room.

Till Saudi recognizes Sputnik, forget about any trip.  Your 2 day trip is actually going to be 9 days with the quarantine and will involve a flight plus hotel costs.

I hope they recognise Sputnik very soon . It's quite heartbreaking to see being not able to travel just because of the fact that they don't recognize the vaccine

Sinopharm isn't even recognized yet despite being approved by WHO.  Sputnik isn't even approved by the WHO so it will take a long time in my view.