Close

Dating and hook ups

I think this is long overdue.

Can anyone recommend dating and hookup sites or apps that are popular in Bahrain?  I think there are a lot of people who are looking for people  they can meet face to face.

And as much as people here try, most of us are more interested in exchanging information and ideas so  information on those sites and apps might help a few people.

😇

Tinder? Tagged? Badoo? Or we could just connect on here....

any specific hookup for Bahrain????

Champ, you got to find your own way... These are only signposts for you to follow... Am sure there are plenty more but do you really expect to be spoon fed all the way???

Arrrr captain, we seem to bump  into  each other a lot lol.

When I first got here I joined a group advertised on this site for people who liked board games and made a few good friends very quickly.

Do we? lol... Once is serendipity, the second coincidence... and the third? Do you want to hazard a guess?

No, not really

Whew! I wasn't sure what the 3rd is either...

Lol, and I just got a message from a person whose username is ****. As smooth as a hedgehog

Lindochka1 :

Lol, and I just got a message from a person whose username is ****. As smooth as a hedgehog

LOL, a **** hedghog , that would be cute to raise as a pet  :lol:  :lol:

Lindochka1 :

If it's spam or a sex pest please report the PM and he'll be banned..... unless you like him.

Eww no thank you.
@ m  I have no intention of 'raising' a hedgehog, thank you.

Hedgehogist!
Better to report the PM.

Lindochka1 :

:lol: there you go..good start ha :P

Dear
If you like to grow your network in Bahrain, you may join internations.org and we've at least two gatherings monthly other than small gatherings for common interest groups.

Do you mean meet ups?

Meet ups are a good idea

Lindochka1 :

Meet ups are a good idea

Why don't you initiate one. I'd be happy to participate and know some likeminded people.

Lindochka1 :

Meet ups are a good idea

meetups are amazing , especially for coffee

InterNations run regular events. Events attendees are friendly, diverse and easy to talk to.

This idea sounds good ... an eventual meet up plan for making good positive minded people friends ;)
Hope some thing comes out from here :)

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Posting private messages sent to you on the open forum is not allowed. Private message = private. Please contact the member directly.

I am in for the idea,meet up with like minded,pm me

Expatriate health insurance in Manama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manama

Moving to Manama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manama

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Manama

Enjoy stress-free travel to Manama