Introduction

I will be arriving in Cuenca July 1, and staying for at least a month. I am from San Diego and this is my first visit to Ecuador. I would love to make many friends. I would like to see all the great things in the Cuenca area. I am hoping to meet someone who would like to travel with to some of the great beach cities. I will also explore the possibility of PT employment as an accountant, real estate sales, auto sales, or maybe even as an optician.

I am very friendly and funny. (at one time in my past I was a stand up comedian). I would love to hear from you. Hopefully you will not be a salesman trying to sell me something. Please friends only.

Thanks so much,

Sincerely,
Randy

Dear Randy,

Welcome to the Ecuador forums of Expat.com ...

You may find Expat events at www.cuencahighlife.com ...

According to an undated posting elsewhere on the Web, there are
Expat meetups on Friday nights in Cuenca at Zoes and Eucalyptus.

Even if the hours (starting 5 p.m.) or location(s) have changed, it is
likely that someone at those venues will have information.

cccmedia in Quito

Hi Randy:

You will love Cuenca,  other cities, small towns and many awesome places that Ecuador has to explore.  Certainly,  you will enjoy so much.  30 days will fly, you will need to stay longer to get all the informations you are looking for.

I am  a language teacher in Quito, speak some English, and I can be a good translator and companion.  Tourism will take at least a year  to recover, so letŽs say  that I am open to know a nice gentleman. Pandemic showed the world how short and fragile life can be.

Ecuador was beaten by  the pandemic and the vaccination program is just starting very, very slow, therefore you need to be careful.   

Ecuador and  many other areas in Southamerica are getting more and more migrants from Venezuela, that means also that we are experiencing an increasing  of violence and people trying to take advantage of others, especially if  visitors can not understand. They are everywhere, pay atention.

Well,  If you wish to share more of you  or wish to learn more on me, please  write me back, my personal  email is   [link moderated]

Mónica