Expat changing address - KITAP & KTP

Hi everyone.

Does anyone have experience of moving and having to change your and your family's address on all your official documentation? Where to start? How long might the whole process take? One thinks it should be pretty easy, as I know people move apartments a lot, but I'm starting to think this could be nightmare...?

I would rather not use an agent this time.

As for KTP - Moving is pretty easy and mostly done as a one stop thing - My first move messing around took around three weeks, but my last change took a grand total of two visits to one office over three days, the second visit being to pick up the new card.
There's no need for an agent.

KITAS used to be easy if the new place is in the same immigration office area as the old, but I'm way too far out of date to know how things are at the moment.

Not complicated, first go to Ur new Banjar and ask for "Surat domicili", then bting It to imigrasi, they'll change the address on ur staty permit and with that go to Police, they will relase a report and finally go to civil office to get new KTP.
The alternative Is to pay and agent to do that, but check if the agent have the appropria unte license, a lot of freelance out there that can complicate Ur Life.

Thanks guys. That doesn't seem too hard! I feel better about it already!  :D