How much a pool person, gardener and a maid get pay?

Hi Everyone!
Since I will be moving to live in Bali in a Villa, only two bedroom, small garden and pool. I will need to hire a person to look after the pool. garden and a maid.
How much do I expect to pay??
I will appreciate your reply.
Thanks

Lots of options here, and most are depending on where you decide to lease your villa.

For example, if you lease within a villa community very often the place will come with staff.  This can also happen if you are taking over an existing lease from an expat moving out…they probably already have staff that you can continue employing.

If you build a new place, that will be somewhat more difficult, but the best bet is to always try to hire from within the village where you are building.  The Kepala Desa (head of the village) is always a good start for that sort of thing.

In a smaller place you won't need either a full time pembantu (maid) or gardener/pool “boy.”   You shouldn't need a maid for more than 3 to 4 hours a day (and she'll do your daily offerings as well).  Depending on the area in Bali that you settle, a part time maid should run you about 350 to 600K per month,  the southern areas running on the higher end of that range, or even more.  Your gardener and pool boy should run about half that as you won't be needing him more than twice a week for a few hours each visit.  The cost of your daily offerings and pool supplies/gardening supplies of course being on top of wages.

Thank you for your reply. What do you mean 350k to 600k a month?

it that means that it will cost me $100 a month? maid and pool person in Sanur or Umalas?

This topic is interesting and even more so when compared to Jakarta. Might be useful for those who wants to know too after looking at this thread.

Jakarta Prices, monthly would be:

Live in Housemaid ~ 1.200k to 2.000k
Live in Babysitter/Nanny ~ 2.200k to 2.800k
Driver ~ 2.700k to 3.500k
Pool Guy twice visits a week, supplies inclusive ~ 600k to 1.000k
Security Guy 12 hour night shift ~ 2.200k to 3.000k

Note that, your driver or maid can perform gardening activities.

Where in Bali.

Maids are from1.5 Juta a month
8 hours 6 days a week.  but in Seminyak there is more demand
Also there is a minimum wage.

Pool about 800 Ribu a month.

"it that means that it will cost me $100 a month? maid and pool person in Sanur or Umalas?"

If you mean $100 US or roughly 1.35 million a month, sure, you should have no problems getting part time help for that amount.  We pay 1.4 million a month for two girls full time, but not live in.  No cooking but with three boys, lots of laundry, and a big place to keep clean.  Keep in mind though that we live in a kampung and our girls are from our village. 

Our medium size pool runs us about 250 to 300K a month.

Ubudian wrote:

"it that means that it will cost me $100 a month? maid and pool person in Sanur or Umalas?"

If you mean $100 US or roughly 13.5 million a month, sure, you should have no problems getting part time help for that amount.  We pay 14 million a month for two girls full time, but not live in.  No cooking but with three boys, lots of laundry, and a big place to keep clean.  Keep in mind though that we live in a kampung and our girls are from our village. 

Our medium size pool runs us about 250 to 300K a month.

you mean...1.35 mio and 1.4 mio

Indeed I did Tom and thanks for the heads up!  :top:   As you may note I went back and edited my post.

Cheers!

Thank you Ubudian! very helpful information!!