Can I appeal Short Term Visit Pass extension though got rejected

My employer cancelled my EP on 10th May 2021, and the issued STVP will expire on 9th June 2021. I am under an interview process by an MNC company waiting for their Final Interview Result(ETA 3 days). I have applied for an STVP extension on 1st June 2021 and got rejected on 2nd June 2021. So now I have left with 4 days; what should I do for the STVP extension. Please suggest.

Should be go MOM and tell openly about your problems & request directly to officers. Hope Good Luck. Thanks!

Same scenario with my sister-in-law. She got rejected and the current employer is trying to re-appeal for her. They said they are willing to pay for her penalty for overstaying but I didn't let her because it is too risky and may affect our landlord for keeping an overstaying foreigner. So we booked the flight on her last day 2nd of June. 
Your previous employer has to submit the request to MOM to extend your social visit pass. But as of the moment, MOM is only approving if your flight has been canceled or no flights available to your country. Another option is to get any pr or Singaporean to help you to request to ICA.
We didn't get to try both because the previous employer didn't want to help. But that's the advice from the MOM and ICA.

The erstwhile employer can request for an extension, too thin a timeline as I read- just work towards requesting them to extend your STVP and work towards your new job opportunity.

In all fairness, even if you get a new offer, your new employer will have to apply for the relevant work pass, work pass average approval time right now is 8 odd weeks- just wondering how many extensions would you have to seek. Don't think they do beyond 2, that too rarely heard.

Day Off Bliss wrote:

Same scenario with my sister-in-law. She got rejected and the current employer is trying to re-appeal for her. They said they are willing to pay for her penalty for overstaying but I didn't let her because it is too risky and may affect our landlord for keeping an overstaying foreigner. So we booked the flight on her last day 2nd of June. 
Your previous employer has to submit the request to MOM to extend your social visit pass. But as of the moment, MOM is only approving if your flight has been canceled or no flights available to your country. Another option is to get any pr or Singaporean to help you to request to ICA.
We didn't get to try both because the previous employer didn't want to help. But that's the advice from the MOM and ICA.

Thanks for your reply. The local sponsor can be a friend or MUST BE an immediate family member?

Hi, I am not too sure if you could actually ask for a local to sponsor you unless they are your immediate family member. If your work pass was cancelled, it's only MOM who could approve your STVP extension. The only way it gets transferred to ICA is if an immediate family member applies a dependent pass for you because you can't be sponsored by just any other local if your previous pass was from MOM. I've personally tried it before and there was no way my boyfriend could sponsor me. The only way was for my previous company to keep on appealing and extending the pass.