Solicitor in Veliko Tarnovo area

Hi All

We have gone sale agreed on a house in the VT area.  Our estate agent (who is extremely helpful and supportive) has said that the legal element is included in their agency cost and they use their company solicitor.  I suppose its handy but we are thinking of getting an independent solicitor to act as power of attorney for us.  Are there are really good English speaking Solicitors in the VT area that you can recommend.  Also any general advise you may wish to add to us on this exciting and daunting journey, thanks.

Dear noel6,
I am really glad to hear that You have chosen a real estate suitable for you in my beautiful country. I hope that you fill it with a lot of Joy and happy memories.
The reason that I am writing you is that I am an attorney at law in Sofia Bar Association. I also practice acording to the needs and area of my clients. Mainly I work in the field of immigration, real estate, contact and commercial law. I work with a team of lawyers who are English speaking. I have helped during the process of aquisition of real estate for foreign citizens in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, so I will be glad to be at service if needed.
PS. I hope you won't treat the above writen as an advertisment.
Have a good day!

Hello, I noticed your reply to Noel6 we also are interested in use of a good Notary etc. How do we make contact. My work email is ***.  We live in Gabrovo areas but are in Sofia often.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct