Dependent Visa & de-facto Partner

I'm trying to understand if Vietnam allow or anyhow recognizes de-facto partners.

I have received a job offer from a Vietnam company and I'm doing my papers in order to get a working Visa. I (male) have a partner (female) but we are not married.

I know some countries allow de-facto partners to be registered in order to receive a Dependent Visa. Does anyhow have any knowledge or previous experience regarding Vietnam allowing this case?
If not, would the only way out (in this case way in) to get married or there are other options?
I'm asking because I know that Tourist Visas at the moment are halted and perhaps it will be for some more time.

Thanks in advance.
I hope it has not been asked before, I did some research on the forum but was not able to find anything.

Under the Marriage and Family Law:

- Only legally married spouses of different genders are recognised.  Married spouses of the same gender are allowed but not recognised.   

- Starting Jan 3, 1987, the law stopped recognise men and women living together without marriage registration (de facto partners) as legal husbands and wives.

Dependent visa is issued only to spouses and children who are the visa holder's legal dependents.

Thanks @Ciambella for the info.
Then the only two ways are either to get married or to wait and hope that Vietnam reopens its borders to tourists.

Thanks again.