Spouse Visa for Vietnam?

My husband is contemplating a move to work for VA based in Hanoi. I would be travelling to and fro from the UK every four weeks approximately. Does anyone know what kind of Visa I would need or could I just do a yearly multi entry??

if your husband has a working contract, he shall be provided with a work permit and Residence card valid for 2 years. You shall also be provided a residence card following your husband's case.
when u first travel to VN, if he has one residence card already, you just apply for a 1 month single entry visa then staff in your husband company shall apply for your residence card. if he hasnt got one yet, i suggest you have 3 month -multi entry visa cause
it take nearly one month to get a work permit done, 1 week to get residence card.
if your stay in VIetnam is less than 2 weeks then u dont need to apply for a visa cause visa exemption for UK citizen to VN is 15 days.
Plus, apply for residence card is much cheaper cause around 100 usd/2 year while for visa, each application costs you from 45 usd depending on the type of visa.
Hope it help.

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
VOA Helppppp
By Hana1234
Visa 2nd extension
By mrs.kind8765
Visa On Arrival and 1 way Ticket
By Zepo
Visa Extension Hanoi
By Guest
tourist to business visa
By Raggers
By peterwij

Expatriate health insurance in Hanoi

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hanoi

Moving to Hanoi

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hanoi

Travel insurance in Hanoi

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Hanoi

Flights to Hanoi

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Hanoi