Gay Quito Ex-Pats

I am relatively new to living in Quito, although my husband was born and was raised here.
I am searching for Gay Quito Ex-Pats for friendships.
Am I the only Gay Quito Ex-Pat????
If there are other Gay Quito Ex-Pats, please let me know.
Thanks, John Cox

I have heard there's an active gay community here; but, I'm not sure if there are ex-pats in it.  I can ask a gay friend of mine about it or, since your husband is from here, it should be relatively easy for him to find out.

Any expats lgbt in Quito?
Lets grab a beer!
Hello pablincev,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Feel free to post an advert in the Ecuador classifieds section.

There is a category for friendship.

Should you have any other questions, do not hesitate to start a new thread on the Ecuador forum.1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
I asked the same question over a year ago and the only response was for me to ask my Quito-born-and-raised husband if he knows about Gay-ex-pats.  He didn't and doesn't.

For whatever reason(s), I imagine you are not going to get an answer to your question just as I didn't.  At least you and I know that you and I exist. . . .

I asked the same question over a year ago and the only response was for me to ask my Quito-born-and-raised husband if he knows about Gay-ex-pats. He didn't and doesn't.
For whatever reason(s), I imagine you are not going to get an answer to your question just as I didn't. At least you and I know that you and I exist. . . .
-@Coxhere1

Indeed Coxhere1 1f600.svg Thanks for being around

Gay expat in Quito here.  Retired here from the US after my partner of 41 years passed away unexpectedly.  Arrived here in Oct 2020, currently living in La Carolina.  Looking for comraderie and social interaction with other expats. 

@Gibralto2021

If you scroll through this thread, you'll see that I started it and added another one or two posts.  But nothing has come of it.

I'm sorry to read that your husband of 41 years died unexpectedly.  I send positive thoughts and regards to and for you as you have to experience such a great loss and ensuing grief.  Again, I'm so very, very sorry to read about your sudden loss.  I wish there were something I could say or do to make your experiences less traumatic.

I used to live within walking distance of La Carolina (La Avenida de la República de el Salvador) but have moved to a location in Sector Magdalena (south of Old Town).

Would be open to conversations via email and then a possibility of meeting in person.

Please take care,

John