Saudi council renewal temporary membership

Hi friends,

I uploaded my 1 year Diploma (distance education) certificate which is attested by UAE it was accepted by SCE, now I received massage for renew but it is temporary member ship to permanent.
I uploaded same documents but its rejected and the resion “sorry, the certificate does not qualify for the membership requirement”
so I uploaded my NCVT (ITI) draftsmen 2 years certificate which have Saudi/HRD attestation they accepted and also I renewed my IQAMA..

now I received mail from “tadkeek” asking me to fill the university verification form for the diploma verification..

my question is already diploma is rejected by SCE so that I uploaded my NCVT,  why this “tadkeek” personals are asking for the rejected document to verify..

could you please advise me on this.. my profession in the IQAMA General Draftsman.

Hi Reddy,

I think they are asking for the ITI what you have done. Becoz your ITI certificate also a Diploma only. (I know it is already attested by K.S.A)

Regards

Thanks for your massage.
But I m sure they are asking for my previous document because the verification format came as previous university form..

Pls provide your advise on above Issue.. it will be very helpful..

Sorry... didn't get

The title of verification form is previous (diploma) university,