Moving to Rabat from NYC with my 14 month old baby girl... playdates!

hi! Im moving to Rabat next week with my baby girl, I'm looking for other mommies to have play dates..  And if you have any suggestions as far as day cares.....

please help0!

i would like to help but i'm from Oujda :(
it's a shame that nobody answers , anyway ! welcome to Morocco !
my name is Yassine , nice to meet you !

My name is Missy,
I have lived in Casa for the past year (currently on holiday in Houston until mid-august).  My family and I will be moving to Rabat when we return to Morocco mid-August.  I have 3 children but they are all school age and I can't help much with daycare in the Rabat area (sorry).  However, would love to meet up for coffee or whatever.  I too will be learning about the city as I have only visited Rabat and lived, played and stayed mainly in Casablanca.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
Missy

hi my name is anas, i m moroccan from rabat, i m 25, i loved in the usa for 5 years and just moved back to my home country few months ago, i would like to help anyone who is new in this beautiful city and anyone who needs help finding daycare or learning the language. feel free to contact me at 0667051142 and i would be more than happy to help

Hello Anas,
My family and I expats from the USA and have lived in Casa all last year.  At the end of August we are moving to Harhoura (Rabat)for the coming year. We are looking for an english speaking woman (live in) that loves kids and would like to help us care for our three children.  I have a maid that does the majority of the cleaning and the nanny would only be responsible for tidying and organizing my children's things, helping me with them after school as I shuttle them to activities and help them with homework etc... 
It is a nice live in job that requires a little flexibity but since my children all attend school, the job is very light during the school year and a bit heavier during a portion of the summer (but we travel for most of the summer and so the time we would be out of country would be paid and vacation for our nanny). 
I guess to cut to the chase, I was wondering if you or anyone else may have someone that may be interested in working with us.  We have hosted au pairs in the past while living in the USA and enjoy learning about new cultures. 
Hoping to hear back from someone that may have a lead for us.
Missy

hi,
as of now, i dont know any woman who can help u out taking care of yr kids, sorry :( but i will let u know if i find someone who is ready to work with u.
stay in touch and email me if u have any other questions

Hi Missy!

I would love to meet with you and chat over coffee!! That sounds great!!

hello. I am an expatriate and we are in Rabat, I have a (almost) 10 month old baby girl.
I hope all is well with you

HOW lovely! where are you originally from?

mpetroff,
i am originally from Manila-Philippines, my husband is Dutch and we will be living here in rabat for the next 4 years. i have a 10 year old who will be going to Rabat American school and my youngest is 10 months (this month). both girls. and what about you?

Thats great! My daughter is 15 months..

My husband and I are both Americans.

WELCOME IN RABAT mpetroff, if you want any informations , i can help you
jaylane

Dear Missy,

Are you still looking for an au-pair? My name is Betty, I am Hungarian, have worked as an au-pair in GA for a while and thinking about moving to Rabat soon.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Hope to hear back from you, thanks in advance, cheers,
Betty :)

momz_a_teacher wrote:

Hello Anas,
My family and I expats from the USA and have lived in Casa all last year.  At the end of August we are moving to Harhoura (Rabat)for the coming year. We are looking for an english speaking woman (live in) that loves kids and would like to help us care for our three children.  I have a maid that does the majority of the cleaning and the nanny would only be responsible for tidying and organizing my children's things, helping me with them after school as I shuttle them to activities and help them with homework etc... 
It is a nice live in job that requires a little flexibity but since my children all attend school, the job is very light during the school year and a bit heavier during a portion of the summer (but we travel for most of the summer and so the time we would be out of country would be paid and vacation for our nanny). 
I guess to cut to the chase, I was wondering if you or anyone else may have someone that may be interested in working with us.  We have hosted au pairs in the past while living in the USA and enjoy learning about new cultures. 
Hoping to hear back from someone that may have a lead for us.
Missy