MEU1 form application

hello everyone! I am a EU citizen and I am about apply for the Yellow Slip certificate, I just have some questions. I visited the Migration office to request an appointment and they told me I have to bring the MEU1 form completed, alright, but should I also bring the rest of the documents with me too?
Also if I am a company owner here in Cyprus and I am director here, which field should I fill: employed or self-employed and which docs will they request?
Also how long does it take for EU citizen to get the Yellow slip ?
Thanks in advance!

Take everything best to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it... they should have given you a ticked list of documents when you went to get the appointment with your passport. The application form is not required to get an appointment just your passport.... unless the process has changed recently documents and application form are not required until you are physically at the immigration dept for the application interview .

I did mine in 2019.  I went to the Alien & Immigration office without an appointment but with the completed form, my passport, bank statements, proof of funds, health insurance, proof of residence (rental lease),I think this was all.   After waiting about an hour the receptionist saw me and told me I needed copies of everything.   Luckily there was a print office over the road where I got copies of everything.  I went back, spoke to the receptionist again who admitted, albeit grudgingly, that I had everything and again told me to wait, after about 90 minutes I hadn't been seen so again went to the receptionist who seemed to have forgotten about me, after which was I was seen very quickly, had my photo taken, paid the money and got my yellow slip the same day, winner!